For practitionersSustainability Management – Concepts, Instruments, and Stakeholders from a Global Perspective
The book is a valuable source of information for practitioners interested in various aspects of sustainability management. It includes numerous features and additional online material
- Faces of sustainability: These features introduce thought leaders in sustainability from all areas of society – an inspiration for your daily business!
- Sustainability in business: These features provide examples of sustainability and unsustainability in business practice – best and worst practice examples to learn for your own company.
- Sustainability in society: These features illustrate practical challenges, ideas, and concepts of sustainability from a societal point of view – a deep-dive into many topics worth exploring.
- Introductory screencasts for all chapters to gain an easy overview of all topics
- Extensive glossary of sustainability terms
Part A. Introducing sustainable development and sustainability management
- Chapter A1: History and Status Quo of Sustainable Development
- Chapter A2: Concepts of sustainability and sustainable development
- Chapter A3: Reasons for sustainable development and sustainability management
- Chapter A4: Sustainability Strategies
Part B. Stakeholder perspectives on sustainability management
- Chapter B1: Stakeholder Management
- Chapter B2: Employees
- Chapter B3: Governmental actors
- Chapter B4: Civil society
- Chapter B5: Investors
- Chapter B6: Consumers
Part C. Instruments and functional perspectives of sustainability
- Chapter C1: Sustainability marketing
- Chapter C2: Sustainable human resource management
- Chapter C3: Sustainable supply chain management
- Chapter C4: Sustainable production and logistics
- Chapter C5: Sustainable innovation management
- Chapter C6: Sustainability accounting
- Chapter C7: Sustainability management control
- Chapter C8: Sustainability reporting
- Chapter C9: Sustainable business models and alternative forms of organizations
- Chapter C10: Digitalization and sustainability management
Additional learning material
Please see section “Additional Online Resources” on page “x” or “xi” for the password to the additional learning material.